Asesores Quintana Roo MLS (AQR MLS) structure, governance and authority was designed and approved during the 2014 Asociación Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliarios (AMPI) Cancun Board of Directors term in order to create an independent neutral third-party Multiple Listing Service administration for Real Estate Professionals and Associations in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico. Carefully crafted to assure each of the largest regions in the state were represented by MLS Directors, AQR MLS provides for inclusion, democracy and transparency to the Real Estate Community. Committed to MLS members success by Rules, Regulations, Policies, Procedures and an Ethical Code of Conduct. AQR MLS provides MLS members with an array of documents they may use to assure their success in real estate.
Asesores Quintana Roo MLS is respectfully dedicated in memory of Lic. Juan Pablo Mirabent Pizarro Suárez, whose years of Quintana Roo State Government and AMPI leadership shaped policy to improve the professionalism of Real Estate in Mexico.
Asesores Quintana Roo is a proud member of CMLS - The Council of Multiple Listing Services Organization representing Mexico
Provide full time active administration and support via a neutral third-party regulating the usage of the platform.
Establish a regional MLS to increase potential of business transactions between its members, while simplifying due process.
Achieve a reliable source of information shared by the members who integrate within AQR MLS
Protect privileged user data from outside sources.
Provide internationally recognized bilingual state of the art real estate technology suite to Mexico.
Promote AQR MLS to increase the value for MLS participant real estate offices, agents, developers and appraisers.
MISSION Organize and unify real estate professionals who represent professionalism, integrity and cooperation into a statewide MLS that provides comprehensive and accurate data to better serve the real estate industry and the public.
VISION Provide the first Quintana Roo MLS to the Real Estate Industry professionals and the public to be used as a benchmark resource of reliable data.
The MLS Committee is comprised of 11 persons formed by the following characteristics and qualifications.
9 – “MLS Directors” representing their region within the state of Quintana Roo within: Cancun (2), Playa del Carmen (4), Cozumel (1), Tulum (1) and Chetumal (1). AQR MLS offers and appoints the most appropriate and qualified real estate professionals in each region.
2 – “MLS Administrators” is the admininstrator and a suplente administrator who serve as representatives of AQR MLS.
- Ana Beatriz Muñoz Ruiz 2013 AMPI Cancun President, 2018 AMPI Consejera Nacional en la Dirección Internancional, REALTOR®, CancunTOP Inmobiliario
- Luis Arturo Mirabent Pizarro AMPI SOCIO, REALTOR®, eProperties
PLAYA DEL CARMEN
- Horacio Lopez CIPS, REALTOR®, AMPI Riviera Maya Presidente 2005-2007,CANACO Servytur Playa del Carmen, PlayaInn
- Adrian Gayosso AMPI Ciudad del Carmen President 2017, REALTOR®, Duparc Realty
- Laura Zapata AMPI Riviera Maya President 2007-2009, AMPI Playa del Carmen President 2011,2012, AMPI NACIONAL Consejera nacional 2009, REALTOR®, Sea View Properties
- Thomas Lloyd REALTOR®, Top Mexico Real Estate
- Riccardo Garcia AMPI Cozumel Board member 2012-2017, Cedral Caribe REALTORS®
** Position Currently Open - Are you interested in representing your community as an MLS Director? Contact the AQR MLS Adminisration.
- Elza Varlea Miranda Vicepresidente seccion inmobiliaria de CANACO y Servytur Chetumal, AMPI Chetumal President 2013-2017, REALTOR®, Mayan Sunset Chetumal Bienes Raices
- Heidi Wosak Executive Director AQR MLS, CIPS, REALTOR®
- Lic. Adrian Ortiz Calero Suplente Administrator,, AMPI Cancun Tesorero 2012 a 2016, AMPI Cancun Vicepresident 2017, REALTOR®, CancunTOP Inmobiliario
Four core benefits an MLS system provides for real estate brokerages, agents, appraisers, developers and real estate associations.
1. Data Integrity and Confidence: The MLS Administration safeguards the data through the enforcement of rules and regulations in which participants are required to adhere to. This provides an environment of confidence whereby, participants acknowledge a shared responsibility to provide complete and quality information on the properties offered.
2. Community Connections: The MLS is the private exclusive professional tool that provides the real estate community with one verifiable source, where competitors cooperate to facilitate transactions more efficiently and effectively. The real estate community, while competitive unites within an MLS in order to provide the highest quality service to the public.
a) List properties faster with seller confidence real estate professionals are working together in an MLS
b) Promotes and disseminates property offerings immediately
c) Find properties faster with detailed search capability
d) Show it sooner with clear showing instructions and lockboxes
e) Close more transactions
3. Advanced Reporting, Presentations & Statistics: An MLS provides the immediate benefit of the statistical data from the inclusion of their property offerings, which allows the users to easily generate extensive, detailed statistical reports and customizable Comparable Market Analysis presentations. This allows for immediate and accurate generation of important information for professionals to utilize, with these tools sellers and buyers are able to make informed decisions faster.
4. Automatic Dissemination from the MLS: The MLS plays an important role as the primary source of verifiable property offerings. By receiving the MLS ACTIVE properties participants are providing consumers with confidence that MLS property offerings are accurately providing price and availability, without the need for any additional work from the MLS participants.
When you choose and AQR MLS Real Estate Professional to represent you in selling, renting or purchasing property you can expect the following:
– Provide you with real time market information as to other verifiable properties available in the market.
– Offer current and historical market insight with reports and automated emails.
– Your property offering once uploaded is then available immediately to all members and their websites.
– Assist you in deciding on the correct market price to list your property or to make a purchase.
– MLS Members adhere to AQR MLS Ethical Code of Conduct as well as an international Code of Ethics.
– Professionalism, Cooperation and Integrity to consumers and real estate professionals creating a healthy market place.